Date: 3/20/17 6:58 am
From: David Lipsy <dlipsy...>
Subject: Re: [NHBirds] Thank you Dylan Jackson
Scott, excellent email.

Dylan, you made this bird accessible for more people than you could imagineā€¦
Not just for those of us that made it out to see this beautiful Owl, but the thousands of people who have enjoyed the many images of the photographic contingent.

For myself and all that have enjoyed my photographs and those images to come, I sincerely thank you.
David

David Lipsy
Eagle Eye Photography

Concord, NH