Date: 3/19/17 9:03 pm
From: Urs Geiser <ugeiser...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: IBET Pelicans over Lakemoor just now
There were about 35-40 American White Pelicans on nearby Pistakee Lake
around 4 pm, including some flying around. Best seen from the Cabana's
parking lot on Bald Knob Point, looking north.

Urs Geiser (normally in DuPage Co., but today in McHenry and Lake)

On 3/19/17 7:01 PM, <wpcosper...> [ILbirds] wrote:
> 22 Pelicans just (6:50) flew over 120 as I was driving through Lakemoor. Not super high, headed NW. Very unexpected but cool.
>
> Bill Cosper
> Chicago

Posted by: Urs Geiser <ugeiser...>

<*> Your email settings: