Date: 3/19/17 6:45 pm
From: Ron Miller <ron.jane.miller...>
Subject: Re: [AZNMbirds] FOS Male Rufous & Broad-billed Hummers
My son and I will be in the Phoenix,Tuscon and the Sierra Vista areas
between Fri. April 7th and flying back to Milwaukee, WI. late evening on
Friday the 14th. We are both birders but I also have an interest in
butterflies.I couldn't help but notice your e mail address and I'm
wondering if you have a web site about butterflies that I could check out.
We will be based in Goodyear during the week and I will be able to use his
rental car M- Thu from 8:00am - 3:30pm while he's working.
Ron Miller i-Phone 414-30-3046 e-Mail ron.jane.miller @gmail.com