Date: 3/19/17 6:25 pm
From: Beth Fedorko via eBird <ebird-share...>
Subject: [Va-bird] Beth Fedorko has shared an eBird checklist with you from Sandy Point Road, Wicomico Church, VA on Mar 18, 2017
To accept this checklist into your eBird account, click on the link below:

http://ebird.org/ebird/shared?subID=UzM1MjkzMjYx&s=t

You will then be able to view, edit, or delete it. Learn more about eBird's checklist sharing process at

http://help.ebird.org/customer/portal/articles/1010555-understanding-the-ebird-checklist-sharing-process

---------

Lots of waterfowl present at the mouth of the Great Wicomico River in Northumberland County, VA. We had a flock of well over 100 Cedar Waxwings in our front (riverside) yard roosting in the oak trees. A Yellow-bellied Sapsucker gave us a nice view, and two Red-headed Woodpeckers worked the trees on our property that was until a Bald Eagle perched in their favorite beach oak. The RHWO took off to the woodsy part of our property chattering up a storm from two far apart perches in willow oak trees. A great day! I posted a few photos on ebird.
Cheers and Happy Birding!
Beth Fedorko