Date: 3/19/17 5:19 pm
From: Donna Lee Scott <dls9...>
Subject: [cayugabirds-l] Geese
Returning to Lansing from Auburn ~4 PM-ish, Via NY Rt 34B & other roads, I found lots of Snow Geese flocks.
Several 100s in corn stubble north of Scipioville;
on SE corner Rafferty Rd & NY Rt 90, several 100s mixed w/ many Canada Geese;
back on Rt 34B south of King Ferry, several more 100s of Snow Geese east of road in 2 diff. corn stubble fields.
Now in the dark I hear lots of Snow Geese calling on west side of Cayuga Lake offshore from Lansing Station Rd. area.

Donna Scott
Sent from my iPhone

ARCHIVES:

http://ebird.org/content/ebird/