Date: 3/19/17 5:03 pm
From: Shea Tiller <sheagordontiller...>
Subject: [Va-bird] Buckroe Beach no eared grebe this afternoon
Hi, all. I made a short stop at Buckroe Beach this afternoon, and only
found gannets, gulls, buffleheads, red-breasted mergansers, mixed gulls,
and pigeons. No grebes. The grebe was seen this morning, just not when I
was there. Does anyone have any tips on when is the best time to go to try
and see it? Or how much longer it will probably be here? I was thinking
maybe through the first week of April.

Anyways, here is a link to some of the other birds I found at the beach and
at Fountain/Boat Lake in Richmond this afternoon (not all are posted as of
sending) :https://www.flickr.com/photos/148002166@N03/

Good birding
Shea