Date: 3/19/17 2:10 pm
From: Pam Dowd <pamela.munroe...>
Subject: [cobirds] Heron Rookery
Does anyone monitor the Heron Rookery along the Cherry Creek Trail in the
Parker area? Last year it was very active but my travel schedule does not
allow for checking on it regularly to monitor for success. Just curious
since I ran by there today and saw two GBH's on the trees.

Pamela E. Dowd

Douglas County

Parker, CO