Date: 3/19/17 1:52 pm
From: Simpson, Bruce <simpson...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Blendon Woods Metro Park-waterfowl, songbirds
Blendon Woods Metro Park is located in the northeast corner of Columbus
off of I 270 and Rte 161. Take the Little Turtle Way exit

Below is a list of some of the Birds seen in the last week

Lake Trail
Woodpeckers
Red-headed
Hairy
N Flicker
Pileated
Hawks
Red-tailed

Sparrows
White-throated
Dark-eyed Junco
Yellow-rumped Warbler
Carolina Wren
E Towhee
E Bluebird

Thoreau Lake
Mallards
A Black Duck
Gadwall
Hooded Merganser
N Shoveler
Belted KIngfisher
Red-shouldered Hawk
Great Blue Heron
Red-tailed Hawk
N Shoveler
Wood Duck
Green-winged Teal
Amertican Wigeon
Ring-necked Duck
Lesser Scaup

Nature Center
Sparrows
A Tree
White-throated
Dark-eyed Junco
Fox
Hairy Woodpecker
Carolina Wren
Hermit Thrush

Blendon Woods Metro Park
Nature Center
614-895-6221 <(614)%20895-6221>

Bruce Simpson-Naturalist at Blendon Woods Metro Park in
Columbus