Date: 3/19/17 11:06 am
From: JM Maher <jeannemariemaher...>
Subject: [NHBirds] black vulture "DD" persists in Intervale area
Yesterday pm again I went in search of birds in the Jackson/Bartlett Intervale area. Looked again at wooden soldier and did not find the black vulture again in or near the dumpster but did note that there was a Dunkin’ donuts across the street that it might frequent. On the way home about 4 pm -sure enough perched aloft the DD , was the DD (dumpster diver), who seemed very happy to be there keeping a look out over his goodies. The staff told me it appeared after the storm on Wednesday and has been here since.

Jeanne-Marie Maher
Nashua/Jackson NH