Date: 3/19/17 10:40 am
From: 'Barbara' via Maine birds <maine-birds...>
Subject: Re: [Maine-birds] Eagles
Corner of 224 and 202 in Sanford( near the
Deere sales). This morning a single eagle, soaring low enough to first see it was a very large dark bird flying flat, then a white tail, and just as the light turned green, the white head. Very exciting for me. I rarely see one, though there is plenty of river winding around near here.

Barbara in Sanford

Sent from my iPhone