Date: 3/19/17 9:20 am
From: Melissa Groo <melgroo...>
Subject: Re: [cayugabirds-l] cayugabirds-l digest: March 19, 2017
Mary Jane, seems like you might need more than decals on those particular
windows. American Bird Conservancy has some great options for homeowners
here:

https://abcbirds.org/get-involved/bird-smart-glass/

Thanks for caring.

Melissa

--

Melissa Groo
wildlife and conservation photographer, educator, writer

<http://www.facebook.com/melissa.groo>

<https://www.instagram.com/melissagroo/>

Instagram @melissagroo

ARCHIVES: