Date: 3/19/17 8:12 am
From: 'Geoff N.' via NHBirds <nhbirds...>
Subject: [NHBirds] A differant perspective on private land for the Great Gray Owl
Hi Duane
Thanks for the heads-up. Like yourself, I too have spent time pursuing November venison, and am familiar with a Ruger or 2 as well. I would be happy to contribute a photo or 2 of my own. If you're willing to share (by private email) the address I will get things going. Thanks for letting me know via your post!
Geoff