Date: 3/19/17 6:20 am
From: Jane Rice <moultnews...>
Subject: [NHBirds] LR Chapter program Tuesday

Reminder to all birders etc of the Lakes Region, the Lakes Region chapter of NH Audubon has Andy and Beth Greenwood coming on Tuesday, 7pm at the Loon Center on Lee's Mills Rd in Moultonborough to present their National Park and Wildlife Refuge slideshow. Hope to see lots of birders and naturalists turning out for this excellent program. Note change of date from our usual Thursday. See you there!

Jane Rice
Moultonborough