Date: 3/18/17 9:33 pm
From: Josh Hayes <Coralliophila...>
Subject: RE: [Tweeters] Birding and botanizing in Spring
My mom lives in hood river, OR, across the river from Catherine creek and near some lovely birding up the Klickitat river. It'd be a good base of operations for such an excursion.

Sent from my Windows Phone
From: Lynn Wohlers <wohlers13...>
To: <Tweeters...>
Subject: [Tweeters] Birding and botanizing in Spring
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2017 14:15:22 -0700

Can anyone suggest a trip (overnight to several days, from Seattle area) to take in Spring to see wildflowers and birds? The birding does not have to be the best. I realize Ocean Shores is a great place to bird in Spring but want to see wildflowers too - anywhere in central OR/WA that might work?