Date: 3/18/17 8:27 pm
From: Renee G <rgiffroy...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Re: GGOW
Can someone please give some clarification? I was considering going up
tomorrow. I have no interest in being on private property is the owners do
not want it. From some images I have seen posted, it would be hard to get
them without the owners permission so makes me wonder if someone said it
was ok? . Any facts would be appreciated as well as last location seen.
Thanks!