Date: 3/18/17 6:24 pm
From: Linda Vidosh Zempel <0000009ad62f9c3d-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: Williamson's Sapsucker - Wilson Lake
So did it move from Otte to Hell Creek today?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Sat, Mar 18, 2017 at 4:30 PM, Robert Reed<ridgewalkertrent...> wrote: Thanks Matt! Here is an image of an image. I dont have the fancy wireless
connectivity.

Are you a tracker asked John Grady?  I can track low flyin birds! ~CORMAC
MACCARTHY

Robert T Reed
Louisburg, Miami Co. KS

On Mar 18, 2017 2:30 PM, "Matt Gearheart" <gearheart.matt...> wrote:

Hi-
Trent Reed just called to report a Williamson's Sapsucker at Wilson Lake in
the work station pines near Hell Creek.  Rodney Wright, Malcom Gold, John
Mallory and him were getting video/pics.  Passing the word on for them.
Nice find guys!

Matt Gearheart
Lenexa, KS

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html