Date: 3/18/17 2:23 pm
From: Marcia Watson <marshwren50...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Re: Oppose Crippling Cuts that Endanger Birds.
Not mentioned in the email from David Yarnold is that the budget proposal totally eliminates the Chesapeake Bay Program, which has been responsible for cleanup and restoration efforts in the entire watershed of the Bay. The Bay Program's budget goes from $73 million to $0. So not only does the budget negatively impact land-based conservation, but it also wields a death-blow to the Chesapeake Bay cleanup. It is really just unthinkable that all those years of work will be undone.

Marcia
Marcia Watson
Patuxent Bird Club
Maryland Ornithological Society