Date: 3/18/17 11:26 am
From: Charlie Nims <charlie.nims...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Still some Bohemian Waxwings in Mt. Washington Valley
Yesterday, while pumping gas a few minutes before 5 pm at Patch’s in Glen, Sheila McCarthy and I had a flock of 15-20 Bohemian Waxwings. At first, I heard them and then we both got on them. I also had an “Incidental” adult Bald Eagle soaring over Dahl WS and LL Bean Outlet Store in N. Conway around 3 pm.

Charlie Nims
Bartlett, NH