Date: 3/18/17 10:50 am
From: Ned Witham <nedwitham603...>
Subject: [NHBirds] GGOW
I as in Newport this am looking for the GGOW to no avail. On my way home I was surprised to see what I cAn only day was a Snowy Owl. As I went through the rotary in Boscawen I say what I arrived first thought was a seagull but was twice the size. It was flying east over the Merrimack. The bird was all white with some small Pat he's of black on the wings. I stopped at the Hannah Dustin parking lot but lost it. Any other ideas as to what I saw?