Date: 3/18/17 10:08 am
From: <david.boltz4...>
Subject: Re: [Va-bird] European Goldfinch Not Seen Today - Leesylvania SP, Prince Wm. Co.
Did anyone try for the European Goldfinch today? If so, please post ASAP, whether success or not.

Dave Boltz

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 17, 2017, at 4:57 PM, <david.boltz4...> wrote:

Although I encountered at least 6 other birders in pursuit, 2 of whom had been there since just after 9 a.m., nobody saw the bird by the time I left at 3:20. There were only 2 Am. Goldfinches feeding in the newly planted grass in the picnic area near the boat launch end. I believe that this is the first day since it was first seen that nobody reported it.

If it is seen later today or tomorrow morning, please post ASAP. I will still be in the area and have some time in the afternoon to go again.

Thanks.

Dave Boltz

Sent from my iPhone