Date: 3/18/17 6:00 am
From: John D Babington via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Black birds morning for feederwatch - Washington, CT
Started Feeder Watch this morning for the weekend. When I got up I went out briefly to put sunflower seeds out close to the house for my local feather clients as it is hard to get to the solo feeder below house with about 16 inches of snow to go through. Heard Red-winged blackbirds and other black birds when went I went outside. Sitting down to breakfast with a view of the feeder and the areas near the house where I had put out seed I had real black birds show this morning. Red-winged Blackbirds (7), Common Grackle (2), American Crow (3), and Brown-headed Cowbird (One male at the feeder).
David W BabingtonWashington, CT
.