Date: 3/17/17 8:50 pm
From: Jay R Cordeiro <Jay.Cordeiro...>
Subject: [BRDBRAIN] More Free Wildlife Journals BIRDBRAIN
I have several more free wildlife journals available for those interested.

These include Bulletin of the Ecological Society of America, Canadian Society of Zoologists, Conservation Biology, Ecological Monographs, Ecology, Systematic Zoology, and Wildlife Society Bulletin; among others.

Please contact me off list if you are interested. I will be tossing these soon if there are no takers.

Many thanks in advance.

Jay
Jay Cordeiro
Northeast Natural History & Supply