Date: 3/17/17 5:57 pm
From: Josh Fecteau <joshuafecteau...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] York County sightings (Mar 17)...
Here are some highlights from today:

...1 HERMIT THRUSH (FOY) along Whitten Hill Rd., Kennebunkport

...1 KILLDEER hanging out with the gulls at Fortunes Rocks Beach, Biddeford

...9 BRANT and 2 AMERICAN WIGEON from Vines Landing, Biddeford Pool

...6 NORTHERN PINTAIL, 1 NORTHERN HARRIER (adult male), and 1 KILLDEER
(flyby) along Mile Stretch Rd., Biddeford Pool

...37 WOOD DUCKS and ~525 MALLARDS (both my highest counts ever for a
single location in Maine) on the Saco River, scoping from the
Marblehead Boat Launch on Marblehead Ln., Biddeford

Best,
Josh

P.S. I'm leading a bird walk in Kennebunkport next Saturday (3/25).
Details here:
http://joshfecteau.com/events/