Date: 3/17/17 5:20 pm
From: Susan Wrisley <swrisley13...>
Subject: Re: [NHBirds] Re: Details on GGOW
We saw the owl just after 7pm, in the fading light. I texted Dylan and
when he arrived he noticed a Barred Owl on the wires above the truck - what
a surprise! We all scanned the field and saw the GGOW fly once more before
all light was gone.

Please note, I believe the field is private property, so people should not
go into the field. The road is also very busy, so please be very careful
and mindful of traffic.

Susan Wrisley, Hollis NH