Date: 3/17/17 3:19 pm
From: Dave Blinder <daveblinderphotography...>
Subject: Re: [JERSEYBI] Albino Duck, Nacote Creek in Port Republic
Initial thought is nothing unusual with the bird, you have merely imaged
one bird being struck by a shaft of sunlight while the other bird is shaded
by cloud cover.

Consequently one bird is severly overexposed (whitened) by the camera while
one is underexposed.

I could be wrong. However lighting and camera artifacts often skew human
perception.

Dave Blinder
Denville, NJ
On Mar 17, 2017 5:07 PM, "Yong Kong" <yklitespeed...> wrote:

For those who are heading to Brig tomorrow and may be interested in taking
a side trip to Nacote Creek in Port Republic, I posted some photos of what
I believe is a full-blooded Albino Duck. Forget the ID of this duck to
species as I was mostly interested in the sex. It probably is.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/56086564@N04/

Yong Kong
Camden County

How to report NJ bird sightings: see <www.njbrc.com/index.php/