Date: 3/17/17 3:21 pm
From: Tommy Stone <tomtazzstone...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Varied Thrush - Blackhawk co.
I just came from Cedar River Milling feed mill in Gilbertville, and the owner showed me a photo of a male Varied Thrush that was taken at a feeder just outside of Gibertville this week. I will be going there tomorrow to check it out. I will post an update if it is still there.

Good birding,
Tommy Stone