Date: 3/17/17 2:42 pm
From: 'Molly Jacobson' via NHBirds <nhbirds...>
Subject: [NHBirds] More ducks at Horseshoe Pond
My good luck with the ducks continued today at Horseshoe Pond (Merrimack). Three shovelers, two black ducks, and nine wood ducks! I've only ever seen a shoveler once before, at the Exeter WTP, so this was a great find for me. Also, a GBH standing in the marsh! Didn't even spot it until I was driving by on my way out. Really happy to be able to see all these ducks!-Molly JacobsonMerrimack