Date: 3/17/17 2:28 pm
From: Steve Sanford <bwredbird...>
Subject: White-fronted Geese - Mercer Co
This morning Kim Springer, Bill Drolsbaugh and I saw 3 White-fronted Geese at the propagation ponds off West lake Rd by Shenango Lake. At first they were sleeping in the big fields beyond the south pond (left as you approach), then active in great view at the pond edge. There were also 87 Tundra Swans and miscellaneous other waterfowl. Kim Springer's upcoming eBird list should have photos, and far better counts than I have.
The White-fronts were reported to me as seen Monday Mar 14 by Neil Troyer.
Steve Sanford
Sharon PA

Join us on Facebook!