Date: 3/17/17 2:14 pm
From: 'chrisblakeslee' via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] Need ID Help With A Sapsucker - Arapahoe County
COBIRDERS,
We had a young sapsucker in our backyard this afternoon. It quickly flew off north toward Orchard Road just west of Quebec.

I think it is an approx. 10 month old female Yellow-bellied Sapsucker. Please tell me if I am correct or if it is a Red-naped Sapsucker.

Thanks much! Chris

Chris A. Blakeslee
Centennial, Colorado
<CorvidColo...>