Date: 3/17/17 12:16 pm
From: Ronald Harrell <rharrell9...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Belfast Bay census of Friday, March 17, 2017
Hale Morrell and I did the census this morning under sunny, windy, and cool
(12-23 F.) conditions. Diversity and numbers of diving ducks were lower
than usual, perhaps due to the recent storm. We did see a White-winged
Scoter, which has not been recorded by us since early last fall.

The complete census report can be found on ebird using

Ron Harrell