Date: 3/17/17 11:02 am
From: Douglas Harr <dnharr...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Swan Lake, Carroll Co., birds this AM
Just got back from Swan Lake where (among thousands of waterfowl) I easily
spotted the Long-tailed Duck Matt W. has been reporting there recently. It
was one of 20 waterfowl species I observed there this morning, including 3
other FOY ducks for me: Blue-winged Teal, American Wigeon, & Ruddy Duck.
Also saw my FOY Pied-billed Grebes.

Doug Harr
Ogden