Date: 3/17/17 9:37 am
From: <film2pixels...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Re: GGOW - Yes cont.
Hi Dylan,

I can see from your posts that you are frequently pursuing the GGO and was
hoping you could provide some information. I am thinking about making the
1 1/2 hour trip each way in hopes of seeing the GGO. I have made 3 trips
up, but have only seen it once. Any information you could provide would be
greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Scott