Date: 3/17/17 9:31 am
From: Jim and Julie Hess <jrhbird...>
Subject: [wisb] Barrow's Goldeneye et al in Sheboygan at North Point
Greetings all,
I took a ride down to the lakefront this morning to see if the Barrow's was still present. I found him very close to the parking area but the group soon flew toward the south. I relocated him a short distance from the parking lot among a group of Common Goldeneyes. The Harlequin female ducks were also present as well as the female Long-tailed that has been hanging around. Wind and waves make it an unpleasant day compared to yesterday's sunshine. Thanks again to Dan Belter for finding and reporting the Barrow's.
Great birding,
Jim Hess
Sheboygan, Wisconsin####################