Date: 3/17/17 8:46 am
From: Linda Orkin <wingmagic16...>
Subject: Re: [cayugabirds-l] Woodcock?
There was just an alert on Facebook that Woodcocks are really suffering due
to the snowstorm as they have migrated in only to find no ground and no
earthworms available. I hope that your stream may have some open muddy
areas along the edge.

Linda Orkin
Ithaca,NY

--
Veganism is simply the acknowledgment that a replaceable and fleeting
pleasure isn't more valuable than someone's life and liberty.

If you permit
this evil, what is the good
of the good of your life?

-Stanley Kunitz...