Date: 3/17/17 6:00 am
From: Steve Thiessen <stevethiessen...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: Island Lake, Dane Co

I also stopped there ,Thursday morning. I walked in from Lake Kegonsa Road,
along the fence row. Although you need a scope and the oak trees block some
of the viewing, it's really quite a view, when the sun is at your back. I
had to guess at amounts, but I would say between 150-200 Green-winged Teal.
I was searching for my FOY Blue-winged, with no luck. Lots of Ring-necked
Ducks, wigeon, Gadwall and Pintails. 1000 Mallards and all 5 geese.
Steve Thiessen Stoughton Dane co.