Date: 3/16/17 6:58 pm
From: Ruby Bodeker <roosterfaye...>
Subject: Re: [ia-bird] IMPORTANT!! Natural Resources & Outdoor Recreation Trust Fund (NOT a sighting)
Here's how "revenue neutral" is supposed to work according to the Iowa Natural Heritage Foundation blog posting about the tax:

Reduces individual income taxes for all Iowans by zeroing out the lowest tax brackets proportionally to the increase in sales tax.
Converts the sales tax on pressurized water into a water excise tax and creates a drinking water treatment financial assistance program for installing or upgrading drinking water infrastructure and source water protection projects. This program functions independently of the Trust Fund and is managed by the Iowa Finance Authority."
Hope this helps, more information can be found here: http://www.inhf.org/blog/press-center/wise-bill/

Ruby Bodeker, Benton County