Date: 3/16/17 6:29 pm
From: Joe Roller <jroller9...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] Re: MASS Audubon member
Yes, I'd check the ten day forecast for each of the towns near where you
will be birding and check it again daily
and you'll have a good idea.

We always say, dress in layers. If you will be out of the cars at those two
passes, you'll basically need to where ski
clothes - polypropylene under layer, warm middle layer, windproof shell.
gloves, warm hat.
Good luck.
Joe Roller, DFO