Date: 3/16/17 4:19 pm
From: Edward Boyd <edboyd59...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Scissor-tailed Flycatcher
Winger,

We checked a number of times between about 1:30 this afternoon and 6:30
this evening without success. The wind was still blowing hard out of the
west all day, so don't how this might affect the bird. We also checked
beyond the two fields in which it has been mostly observed with the same
lack of success. We searched as far south as the route 50 bridge, and as
many as 8 blinks to the north. We'll try again tomorrow morning before
heading west.

Ed Boyd
Westminster, MD

On Mar 16, 2017 11:24 AM, "Winger and June West" <westw...> wrote:

Is the Scissor-tailed Flycatcher still around the ball field at Ocean
City? I wanted to take a friend over to see it if it’s still there.
Thanks.

Winger West
Millersville, MD
<westw...>

'Maryland & DC Birding'.
To view group guidelines or change email preferences, visit this group on
the web at http://www.mdbirding.com
Unfamiliar with a hotspot mentioned on this list? Quickly locate it here -
http://www.mdbirding.com/hotspot.html