Date: 3/16/17 3:35 pm
From: 'Nancy' via NHBirds <nhbirds...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Ring-necked Duck Nashua River
Today on the Nashua River behind Bridge Street in Nashua I saw one male Ring-necked Duck swimming around with 6 Wood Ducks, a few Hooded Mergansers, Mallards, Common Mergansers and a few Common Goldeneye.
My neighbor said that two of the male Wood Ducks were feeding up on the snow-covered grass eating remnants that a squirrel left. She said one duck was even getting upset at one of the squirrels over the food.

I haven’t seen such a variety of ducks all at the same time there in a long time.

Nancy Murphy
Nashua, NH