Date: 3/16/17 1:10 pm
From: David Vander Pluym <scre...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] AZFO: New photo of winter Varied Bunting

Field Ornithologists,
Under regional rarities David C. McIntyre contributed photos of a winter Varied Bunting. Thanks David!
Thanks to all who use the online form below to submit photos. It makes our job a lot easier and ensures your photos will be posted more quickly.
The AZFO Photo Gallery is found at:
http://www.azfo.org
click on "Photo Documentation"
The AZFO Sound Library of sound recordings is found at:
http://www.azfo.org
click on "Sounds Library"
Arizona Field Ornithologists welcomes Arizona rarity photo contributions from all photographers throughout the state.
Use our online form to submit photos:
http://www.azfo.org/gallery/PhotoContribution.html
AZFO also welcomes contributions to its Sounds Library of bird vocalizations recorded in Arizona and nearby areas. See more information here:
http://www.azfo.org/SoundLibrary/sounds_contribute.html
If you enjoy the AZFO web site, please consider joining AZFO and supporting our other activities. Details on the web site.
We strive for accuracy. Please email any corrections to postings to the photo editors.
Lauren Harter and David Vander Pluym