Date: 3/16/17 9:23 am
From: Pam Piombino <piombino.pam...>
Subject: [cobirds] Fwd: 2 Spots Opened on Cheyenne Bottoms and Quevira trip
*Brought to you by Boulder County Audubon.* This popular series of field
trips entitled, "Interludes with Nature", features the very best leaders
taking participants to special places. It is a major fundraiser for BCAS
and the proceeds send budding teen naturalists to either the superb
National Audubon Society's Hog Island Field Camp or to the American Birding
Association's, Rocky Mountain National Park Birding Camp. This year we
have awarded 3 scholarships to outstanding youth.

We are requiring full payment within 8 days of emailing me for a
reservation: <piombino.pam...> If I do not receive payment within
the 8 days, your name will be put on the Wait List. If you have to cancel,
there will be a $20.00 fee imposed. If you cancel less than three weeks
before the event, the money will only be refunded if the spot can be
filled, but there will still be a $20.00 fee. Please consider it a donation
for the fine work that Boulder County Audubon does and how much work it is
to arrange these trips and keep track of the attendees. Once you make a
reservation, *please, please get the pertinent information on your calendar* to
keep track of which trip(s) you have asked to participate in.