Date: 3/16/17 9:11 am
From: Theodore Chase <theodore.chase...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Fox Sparrows, etc.
Hard to know whether these are migrant Fox Sparrows caught by the snow storm or winterers driven to feeders. The two I had yesterday are back, along with the first Tree Sparrow of the winter and up to 70 White-throats (as best I could count).

Ted Chase

Franklin Township, Somerset County

Rutgers has moved my incoming mail to a new e-mail address, <tchase...> - please use this address now when sending an e-mail to me. However, mail addressed to <chase_c...> will still reach me. Messages FROM me will come from <theodore.chase...> You may Reply to this address when directly responding to an e-mail I have sent; otherwise use the chase@sebs address when writing to me.

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>
List help: <jerseybi-request...>
List archives: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=jerseybi

Join us on Facebook!