Date: 3/15/17 8:00 pm
From: Benjamin Sonnenberg via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Lapland Longspur Bethlehem
Thanks for the great longspur tip!
My wife and I ran over to Hard Hill Rd this evening and located the bird
amongst a large flock of horned lark at around 5:40pm.
We also had an Eastern Meadowlark on the corner of Benton Rd and Anderson
rd. The bird was foraging in the bare patches of a plowed parking lot near
a large red barn.

Ben Sonnenberg
Litchfield