Date: 3/15/17 3:15 pm
From: James Hunter via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Woodcock
I had one last night about 10:15 pm flying down the street - land on my
sidewalk and watch the snow plow go by and then started walking down the
sidewalk - this is about 1,500 ft from the sound, and he was headed in the
wrong direction

Jim
Blackrock, CT.

*J. Hunter*
WHS Forensics & AP Environmental Science
WHS Organic Garden Organizer/Garden Adviser
WHS Webmaster
Wilton CT. 06897
(203) 762-0381 x 6032
<hunterj...>

IMPORTANT: ** Wilton Public Schools HAS transitioned to a new email. Please
update your contacts to reflect my new e-mail: <hunterj...>

CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS EMAIL.

*This message contains information which may be confidential and
privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the
addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any
information contained in the message. If you received the message in
error, please advise the sender by reply email, and delete and destroy the
message. *