Date: 3/15/17 2:43 pm
From: Robert Parsons <rparsons...>
Subject: RE: [MDBirding] Thank you to all who came to see the Painted bunting in Aberdeen MD.
Charlotte, Mike and Fred---

Thank you for your kind note! And of course thank you for the wonderful hospitality to so many birders! Although I have traveling and not been back to Maryland while this bird has been---and so unable to see it, I have benefited from similar hospitality from many other individuals such as yourselves, all over the country! It is much appreciated. We birders are an "interesting" group sometimes, but as you have seen first-hand, the vast majority are wonderful, kind, thoughtful and dedicated people. Hope to meet you sometime.

Robert Parsons
Potomac, Maryland