Date: 3/15/17 2:30 pm
From: Gmail <bhaunts...>
Subject: [wisb] Sheboygan area
I just goy back from a trip over to Sheboygan and the KW pond. I enjoyed nice views of the male Barrow's Goldeneye while I was there. It was between the parking lot and the first pier, actively feeding. Also present were the Harlequin Ducks, Long-tailed Duck, 2 Surf Scoters and the standard diving ducks. In the harbor were more diving ducks including the White-winged Scoter and a Great Black-backed Gull.
The KW pond had a nice variety of ducks including Wood Ducks, Pintails, Am Wigeon, etc plus 2 White-fronted Geese accompanying the Canadas.

For the day I tallied 22 duck species. A fun several hours with various birders!
Daryl Tessen
Appleton,, WI