Date: 3/15/17 1:40 pm
From: Jody Enck <jodyenck...>
Subject: Re: [cayugabirds-l] OT- Finger Lakes NF sensitive species help
Hello Josh,

You have done a great service, not just for the Finger Lakes National
Forest staff, but for all of us by conducting and posting your analysis.
As a member of the Cayuga Bird Club, you are demonstrating how our members
contribute to bird conservation through their passion in birds and other
forms of nature. Thank you very much for doing this, and for being an
ambassador for birds and birding in the Finger Lakes region and beyond!

Jody

Jody W. Enck, PhD
Conservation Social Scientist, and
President, Cayuga Bird Club