Date: 3/15/17 10:48 am
From: Rob Sparks <robsparks...>
Subject: [cobirds] Red-shouldered Hawk/McMurry Natural Area/Larimer
This morning I had a Red-shouldered Hawk perched along the Poudre River
working a tree line along a wetland on the south side of McMurry Natural
Area.
The bird was very skittish and flew south west. I have created a google
map of the location in case someone wanted to try and re-find the bird.
goo.gl/IjTnZvcontent_copy
Copy short URL
I tried to send this message out using a different email so I apologize for
the crossposting.

Good Birding
Rob Sparks
Old Town Fort Collins