Date: 3/15/17 9:27 am
From: Steve Thiessen <stevethiessen...>
Subject: [wisb] Albany WA

I went down to the Albany WA and Sugar River bike trail, at the end of Conservation Road. I spent most of my time just east ,near the home with the feeders. There were Purple Finches at the feeder, which was a new year bird, then later Red-breasted Nuthatches, also FOY. Had Carolina Wren, Cardinal and Titmouse all calling . The wren was calling from south of the trail, and I never got a good look.
I walked west to bridge 12 and wasn't seeing anything. I pished and had a number of birds come in, including 4 more Purple Finch.
Low wind and sunshine made for a nice morning to be out. Steve Thiessen Stoughton Dane co.