Date: 3/15/17 8:28 am
From: Justin Lawson <justindlawson...>
Subject: Re: [MASSBIRD] photos of birds - honest or "faked"?
do you know how often batting happens in front of other people? ive never
seen that and id like to think im out in the field a fair anount of time.
Playing calls? im not gonna harp on that either as most birders do that
anyway and its not illegal off Federal lands. often times playing a call
for a bird to come out and show itself to a large griup is better for its
habitat then 60 birders trampling on the grounds tryinh to find it
individually.

--
Justin Lawson
Worcester, MA